The 3rd generation of Carbon-6 LED driving lights represent years of continued development and testing at the very highest levels of professional rally and track motorsport. The re-design and re-engineering of the products delivers more light, less weight, and greater functionality, compared to previous iterations. Available as ‘SPOT’ or ‘DRIVE’ beam pattern, each light can operate in four modes:
- FULL BEAM (100% output, ‘high beam’ pattern
- FOG BEAM (100% output ‘fog beam’ pattern)
- E-MARK MODE (25% output, ‘high beam’ pattern)
- RAIN MODE (25% output, ‘fog beam’ pattern)
Additional lighting modes are also possible for race teams who want maximum flexibility, by application of a PWM signal from the vehicle.
Advances in electronic design and component technologies, has allowed us to increase the light output through placing additional LEDs on each lamp’s circuit board. Product-specific ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics harness the maximum light output for the road and track ahead. Used in combination, the SPOT and DRIVE lamps deliver the perfect balance of distance and spread illumination in perfect uniformity.
The lamp housing is constructed from high-strength and heat-resistant PC-ABS material. Thermal control of the lamp is managed through a CAE-optimised anodised aluminium element, meticulously engineered to maintain full and optimal lighting performance of the LEDs. The result are products weighing just 400g each. Dynamic drive modulation within the lamps, prevents damage to the electronic components in more extreme environmental and thermal conditions.
The Carbon-6 lamps have been designed alongside a range of carbon-fibre rally pods, compatible across a wide range of vehicle makes and models, as well as universal-fit bonnet-mounting solutions for 2 or 3 lamp setups. Pod adjustment and fine-tuning elements, alongside compatible lens cover options (supplied with each light), ensures an overall superior motorsport lighting solution.
- Ultra-lightweight, PC-ABS material housing
- Combination of high intensity ‘matrix’ LEDs
- Available with Spot or Drive optics
- Full-beam mode can be limited to operate with UNECE E-mark regulation limits
- Secondary ‘Fog’ beam mode
- Additional lighting modes possible with variable PWM input signals
- Carefully selected 5000K colour temperature maximises sharpness and definition
- Included quick fit and release lens covers – Amber and Black
- CAE-optimised heatsink requires minimal airflow to maintain 100% light output
- Dynamic drive modulation preserves electronic components in adverse conditions
- Low profile, edge-to-edge design for improved aerodynamic performance
- Lamp features a built-in DT04-4P Deutsch Connector (gold plated solid DT contacts)
- Vehicle side connector, plus 300mm cable length supplied with each lamp.
- Compatible 2-lamp and 4-lamp wiring looms available
- Rally mounting solutions available including carbon-fibre rally pods
- Fine tune adjustment mechanism on each light for accurate aiming (when used with compatible rally pods)
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Designed & manufactured in Britain
- x1 Carbon-6 DRIVE (Gen3) LED Lamp
- x1 Amber Lens Cover
- x1 Black Lens Cover
- x1 Installation Instructions