- Case Size: (L) 176 mm x (W) 88 mm x (H) 130 mm
- 900 Cranking Amps
- 20 Amp Hours
- Weight 2.3 kg
- Lighted Voltage Indicator to see state of charge
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- The first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery.
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes or cars.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: Antigravity Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when vehicle is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS and other accessories the vehicle might have). However to avoid accidental discharge, we would recommend that these batteries are kept on a lithium maintainer charger when not being used.
- Can be mounted in any orientation, vibration and shock resistant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.